There Basilica of Santa Chiara is one of the most famous churches in Naples. To make this place even more surprising there is the internal cloister with its beautiful majolica, the result of the skill and quality of Neapolitan craftsmanship.
SANTA CHIARA SERIES
Inspired by the decorations of the famous Neapolitan cloister, they reproduce reworkings of marine, rural and mountain landscapes, as well as scenes of life and festivities, depicted in the backs of the benches of the Cloister of Santa Chiara.
Made by “riggiolari” Donato is Giuseppe Massa designed by Domenico Antonio Vaccaro than in 1739 I plan to renovate the entire Angevin monastic complex.
Panel size 31,4 x 31,4 inch suitable for tables, walls, coverings.
Reproductions on 16 handcrafted terracotta tiles, 7,87 x 7,87 inch
- Material: handcrafted terracotta with anti-scratch and UV protection treatment
- Panel dimensions: 31,4 x 31,4 x 0,43 inch
- Single tile size: 7,87 x 7,87 x 0,43 inch. Weight 1,98 lb
- Weight: 31,7 lb
- Easy to install with any tile adhesive
- Suitable for indoors and outdoors
- Wrought iron table not provided